OH

Hey i have a rash on my leg my dr said it was just heat but it is still there after 8 weeks but he keep saying it is fine do you think i should go and get a second opinion

Dr. Sue Ferranti
A rash that has not gone away for 8 weeks definitely needs a second opinion. You should see a skin doctor (dermatologist) to get the rash properly diagnosed and treated. The skin doctor will also be able to tell you if what you have now is just scarring from the original rash. Best of luck to you-hope you feel better real soon!

Last updated Jul 13, 2021