A member asked:

I have a small hard ball inside the skin of my testicle, what is it pls?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Lane Childs answered

Specializes in Urology

Sebaceous cyst: If the nodule is in the skin of the scrotal sac itself, this is likely a benign sebaceous cyst. If the hard nodule is a part of the testis itself, you should see a doctor about that soon.

Answered 4/22/2014



Related Questions