Iraq

Good day dear doctor my wife has severe bilateral knee osteoarthritis, she is 60 years old and overweight as well. my question is: is stationary cycling indoors a safe and useful exercise? thank you in advance ali?

Stationary cycling is a safe cardio exercise that can provide long term benefits when used in a regular plan of healthy living. It reduces strain on the joints and provides the user with more control on how hard or easy to pursue each workout. A half hour or so daily is a reasonable program.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 19, 2021