U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 19-year-old male asked:

I am suffering from excess gas passing problem and headace problem since 5 months . please give me best treatment as soon as possible ?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 58 years experience
The best treatment is to treat what is causing the problem. Keep a gas diary. Your body is talking to you. Listen to it and take good notes then share with a local Dr. as causes may be remarkably different in India than in US.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 30-year-old member asked:
I have cluster headache, what's the best treatment?
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 52-year-old member asked:
Which treatment works the best and fastest for tension headache?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Jun 11, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.