U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 70-year-old female asked:

What kind of dr will i need to see about a mole type thing that has grown between my nose and eye . it is very painful. it feels like it could pop any time. tiny blood vessels on top?

3 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Philip Schwarzman
Emergency Medicine 47 years experience
See a dermatologist.
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Internal Medicine 27 years experience
Start with your family doc for an assessment. Based on appearance and dynamics of your mole, he or she will be able to further coordinate and/or treat based on findings.
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 49 years experience
Agree with Dr. P. Start with your primary care provider and s/he can help in deciding the specialist to see, if needed. It could be a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. Wish you good health!

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated May 1, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.