Elkridge, MD

Been through a number of tests, narrowing in lower leg/ankle area but they dont believe the redness, swelling and pain in my foot is from that, happens mostly in warm weather, need ideas on what to look into? i only take nifedipine for high bp?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 57 years experience
If some seeing I both feet that is better when you get up in am very likely related to Nifedipine. And or eating more salt than your body an get rid of with our increasing BP. If K ever low ask to be tested for primary Aldosteronism. Move to DASH diet may help if dr oks

Last updated Apr 28, 2021