IN

Ive noticed ever since having my second baby (4 months old), my areolas at times are wrinkly. this isnt constant but its new. i am concerned about it. i did nurse for about a month but had to stop after that?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Pregnancy and the accompanying hormones changes many things about a woman's body permanently. The areola's/breast are one of the most significant changes. Because of the growth and development of milk ducts and glands, most women's breasts grow in size and change in shape. The areola's become darker and larger, constricting when cold or aroused, and the nipples become larger and more protuberant.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 21, 2022