MI

How can i go about being put on accutane for my acne? i know many people taking it and their skin looks beautiful now. i was put on an antibiotic for my skin but it hasnt helped and i cant afford that doctor anymore?

Find a clinic that will treat you on a sliding scale, sometimes run by the county or other agency. Accutane is a good medicine in the right hands but it has potential side effects (like liver damage) that make its use limited. It is not prescribed by many docs for that reason.
Dr. Arnold Lentnek
Infectious Disease 53 years experience
Accutane, at least in the United States, is available by prescription only. Accordingly, you need to be seen by a physician, either in person or virtually.

Last updated Apr 12, 2021