A member asked:

If i am allergic to hyaluronidase, can i still continue with hyaluronic acid filler injections? ty?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Steven Brown answered

Specializes in Hand Surgery

I would recommend not using hyaluronic acid fillers as hyaluronidase is the only available rescue agent in the event of an injection being placed intravascularly, in a poor aesthetic location, or in a location where it is applying adverse compression on another structure.

Answered 4/12/2021



Related Questions

A member asked:

Can I get hyaluronic acid dermal fillers if I have sarcoidosis?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor