IA

I can only exercise for 2 min before my heart is beating out of my chest, palps, nausea, chest pain. gets better if i rest. watch & kardia show afib every time i exercise. dr not concerned about pacs/pvcs on 30 day monitor. will stress test help?

Dr. Richard Romano
More details are needed. The 30-day monitor report would be helpful. In order to get an answer you may need to speak to your doctor
Pathology 50 years experience
Try to reduce the intensity of your exercise. Tying going for a walk and gradually increase the speed of your walk. You can do the same with other exercise, by dialing back the intensity and gradually increasing it. It is good that you exercise. Wish you good health!

Last updated Apr 6, 2021