i recently took a 20mg adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) pill to help me study for a test. it's been 9 days and i drink a ton of water (9-12 glasses a day). i workout often?

Dr. Linda Callaghan
52 years experience Addiction Medicine
No problem.: I am not sure what the problem is. The Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) should be out of your system by now. You sound like you're doing all the right things by drinking lots of water and exercising. Do you have problems concentrating or remembering things? Is that why you took adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). Was this the only time?
Answered on Jun 24, 2014