can i take creatine, adderall, (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and accutane together? i drink a lot of water and workout everyday. i play football and baseball.

Dr. Jonathan Megerian
27 years experience Pediatric Neurology
Not advisable: While there are no contraindications to these drugs combined, it is not a great idea to stress your kidneys so much. Accutane can cause kidney problems as can creatine, so combining the two will likely increase the risk, even if you drink a lot of fluids. I'd talk to your doctor, but I would also tell you to avoid the creatine if you were my patient.
Answered on Jan 14, 2015
1