this has been happening frequently chest pressure across my chest and sometimes on my left breast. i sometimes have a hard time taking deep breathes. im not sure if i have asthma because when i exercise i have chest tightness and it hard to breathe?

Dr. Holly Maes
It could be asthma, allergies or just that you are out of shape and need to improve your general health and exercise routine. I'd start by seeing a pulmonologist, a doctor who specializes in lung problems. He can order testing to see if you have any lung problems that limit your respiratory reserve. More rarely can be cardiac in origin, but that would be very unusual at your age.