TX

What do i do when i have had serious ear pain, pressure, plus hearing loss in both ears (due to getting soap in ears vua washing hair accident) for almost 3 days? i dont have a hair dryer, and my parent and everyone else won't take me?

Pathology 49 years experience
If you go to school, talk to the school nurse, as you need to be examined by an ENT doctor. You could go to the emergency department of a nearby hospital. You could call the health department of your city or county for additional assistance. Wish you good health!
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Not unusual to get water in our ears.Normally it drains out easily within minutes to hours! For you to still have those symptoms, (earache, pressure and hearing loss) , the water that penetrated the inner ear may have been trapped and possibly caused an infection that can damage your hearing and balance. I would recommend seeing an ENT doctor to confirm the diagnosis and offer treatment options.

Last updated Mar 22, 2021