Copperas Cove, TX

i am currently being treated for a uti and was prescribed macrobid yesterday. i have taken 3 pills so far and this morning ive noticed foul smelling discharge that has a light orange and light brownish color. is this normal?

Dr. Bryan Wong
Based on what you've described, you are being treated with an antibiotic for a urinary tract infection but started with some vaginal discharge that is colored and foul smelling. It would be best to inform the physician that treated you as potential causes include a yeast infection as a byproduct of being treated with antibiotics.
Dr. Birendra Tandan
Urology 34 years experience
Macrobid is not known to cause your symptoms. Have your MD/GYn check you for vaginal infection