South Africa

Hi i startes with a sorr throat a few days ago, i now have a wet cough and a rash all over my hands, feet, and head. i had a fever last night. i took the covid riak assessment amd it said a possible infection. i need a referal to go and get a test?

Dr. Richard Romano
Your symptoms can be the result of several things. You should be isolated, stay in one room alone, A get tested for COVID 19. Speak to a doctor. Appointments are available via telemedicine
Dr. Abdulsatar Aboobaker
I covid assessment: You need to isolate in a room and take whatever medication has been prescribed for you, drink lots of fluids to keep well hydrated, you can get a covid assessment done virtually on the discovery app. Or you can obtain it from your doctor. Areferral will be given to you to do the test.please inform your doctor of the result so he could guide you ypthe best way forward