What would cause leg pain for two months on and off daily different times of the day sometimes the pain is in back of my thigh hamstring area and sometimes i get sharp/tight feeling in calf.. no swelling or redness just mild pain/discomfort?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Richard Romano answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

There are several things this can be. I could not be sure without an examination. Most likely it is a back nerve inflammation, problems with muscles, joints, ligaments, Often back pain, not related to nerve problems can refer to pain in the legs.

Answered Mar 8, 2021

0 views

Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated. Drink more water. Wish you good health!

Answered Mar 8, 2021

0 views