ZA

i had covid , its been 14 days and i want to return to work, had fewer again last night and also lower back pain for the last 3 days?

Dr. Richard Romano
Fever with COVID: If you have symptoms of COVID19 like a fever you cannot leave your isolation no matter how many days it has been unless cleared by a doctor. You should contact a doctor via telemedicine. There are time when a bacterial infection superimposed on COVID 19 which may benefit from antibiotics.
Dr. Marshall Bedder
Pain Management 38 years experience
Pain from laying: Covid causes fatigue and exhaustion in many patients. Prolonged bed rest, especially in one position will produce back aches. Try and change positions if possible and use pillow between your legs if you are a side sleeper to keep your spine straight. Simple analgesics will help like Ibuprofen.