United Kingdom

gums sore to brush and touch. no bleeding but slight white area around 4 teeth. visited dentist just 2 month ago and told gums and teeth very healthy. i am overdue a b12 jab and getting it tomorrow. should this clear up my sore areas and how fast?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Probably not: White area may be localized compromised, leukoplakia, lichenplanus, and so many other possibilities. Things can change rapidly in the 2 months since you last saw your Dentist. He/she has your baseline information, and is in the best position to evaluate any change instates. Go see your Dentist