PA

When a blood test is done, is it alright if only a few things are about .1 above the normal range? my calcium was 10.5 while my total protein was 8.2 while the normal range said 10.4 and 8.0. everything else was fine?

Dr. David Ellis
Lab results : Your results of your lab tests appear to be within normal ranges. It is not unusual for the value to be slightly beyond a limit of normal but the laboratory sets. The test results should be interpreted by your doctor who ordered them to make sure there is no issue with the reported values.
Last updated Feb 23, 2021