Chicago, IL

Whats the best way to manage post covid syndrome? im 1 month out and having awful fatigue and brain fog, confusion, memory issues that its affected my job negatively . need so much sleep?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
No good treatment: The unfortunate answer is we don't know. Since Covid is such a new disease, and Post Covid Syndrome is just now being researched, we don't have any tried and true curative options. Talk to your Dr about a full exam and workup including labs/imaging specific to your symptoms. There are a variety of treatment options for general symptoms that may help in the short term.
COVID 19: I agree with Dr. Kratzberg. Sadly, you are one of many people dealing with significant sequela from COVID 19. I do encourage you to set up a Post -COVID 19 appointment with your physician. Your different symptoms can be assessed to make sure that there are no serious complications and to treat as indicated.