Good afternoon. i was hoping any dr would please take the time to go through my blood results with me. at the moment all i'm hearing is that i have liver poisoning and i have been taken of all medications which is having a negative impact on me?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

HealthTap's free, public site is for education. We are not able to provide you with referrals, assessments, diagnoses or treatment on this portion of HealthTap. Although you could obtain a consultation through HealthTap's telemedicine site, it would be much more beneficial to discuss the results with the doctor who ordered the tests for you.

Answered Feb 10, 2021

4 views

Dr. Judith Tellerman answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

If you are not confident in your present Doctor please see another for a 2nd opinion. You can obtain the test results for the 2nd Doctor to examine.

Answered Feb 13, 2021

4 views