HI

ive been in the icu 15 times in 2020 on life support twice ive.i had a stroke one year ago.had drug test come out positive for methamphetamines almost every time and i dont do any drugs...been in a nursing home my family wants to put in adult care?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
False Positive : There are a variety of common medications (some over the counter, some prescription) that can give a false positive result for Methamphetamines: Metformin (glucophage), Trazadone, Fluoxetine (prozac), Labetolol (trandate), Psuedoephedrine (sudafed), Buproprion (Wellbutrin), and Quinolone antibiotics (Ciprofloxacin, Levofloxacin) Talk to your Dr about meds you take that could cause this.