U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old male asked:

My 5 year old son has had three small red "blister" like spots on his skin (2 on his hand) and 1 just under his jawbone. its been there for months now and it hasn't gone away. i'm worried that it might be skin cancer or something?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology 43 years experience
DERMATOLOGIST: Please consult with a Dermatologist Doctor to diagnose and treat your son's skin problem.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 31, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.