United Kingdom
A 22-year-old member asked:

I used a rough sponge to get rid of henna now my hand is blistered what can i do also tiny red spots have appeared under my skin and severe redness?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 63 years experience
Exam needed: Its recommended that you be examined by a physician urgently in order to determine whether the findings are due to allergic reaction, primary irritation/inflammation from abrasive trauma or whether there is a superimposed bacterial infection(cellulitis) which needs urgent treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 9, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.