ZA

i have been consistently getting a resting heartrate between 40-50bpm and it has been slowing down the past while. i do lose my footing when standing up. horrible memory and never seem to get to improve much on fitness. i am healthy but not a sportsm?

Dr. Richard Romano
Symptoms : You mention several symptoms. None of which may be connected. A low heart rate can be normal for an athletic person, but it can be related to the heart or other systemic conditions. See a doctor in person
Dr. Abdulsatar Aboobaker
I slow heart rate: A slow heart rate is common in a sportsman but in your case as you mention you are healthy but not sporty, please consult your doctor as you need a face to face consult so your doctor can examine you and suggest a way forward, please consult soon as you have other symptoms as well.