United Kingdom (Great Britain)

We went to the doctors and they treated her with antihistamines but nothings happening after 2 weeks nearly of being on them.the rash burns before appearing and she has swollen wrists and ankles it started on the legs and now spread to her hands arms?

Dr. Amandeep Kaur
Go back to your doc: Clearly the prescribed medication is not helping. Other diagnosis need to be considered.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Norma Jo Waxman
See rheumatologist: The symptoms you’re describing are very concerning and serious. your daughter may have rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Lupus or some other type of inflammatory arthritis.
Dr. Norma Jo Waxman
Provided original answer
Vasculitis is one of the rare inflamatory arthritis diagnosis I was referring to and concerned about. I am so glad to hear you went to the hospital and that she was diagnosed and treated.
Jun 7, 2018
Last updated Jun 16, 2018