How is the best way to educate my sleep time? its hard to me to sleep at same hour, and i prefer to work at night. i need to take care of myself.

7 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Alfredo Soto answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

If you mean what is the best way to have a good night sleep, having a good routine at bedtime is the best. Always go to bed around the same time and use the bed only for sleep and intercourse. Do not watch tv right before going to sleep. Do not exercise close to bedtime. Do not have a lot of alcohol or heavy meals in the evening and especially before bedtime. Always wake up at the same time.

Answered Oct 3, 2016

6.1k views