A member asked:

Good morning doctors, i have a small bump size of a pimple on my cheek and it has a awfull smell. my gp advised that i get in contact with a specialist, reason is she advised if she should cut it out she could damage some nerves in my face?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Judith Tellerman answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Please follow your Doctor's recommendation and see a Dermatologist or whichever specialist your Doctor chooses.

Answered Mar 24, 2022



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor