Turks and Caicos Islands

Good day doctor.i have a maintenace for my hypertension amlodipine 5mg and i take it in the morning.my question is. can i take potassium plus dietary suplement 99 mg in the evening,it is safe?thank you?

Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology 43 years experience
BLOOD PRESSURE: It is best to discuss this with your Doctor who has your medical history and understands how your body works. You may need a referral to an Endocrinologist for advanced questions about blood pressure. If you are not comfortable with your Dr. see another for a 2nd opinion.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 16, 2021