Pasadena, MD

is it possible to just be an obstetrician? i'm not interested in gynecology. i heard about ob laborists, but i don't know if it's a reliable (or "real") job, and there's not that much information about it online?

Dr. John Berryman
OB w/o GYN ?'s: Obstetrics is practiced in a hospital setting by "hospital based" OB/GYN physicians, but it is necessary for training in GYN as well as OB , since the spectrum of potential clinical problems requires a basis in both. A practice primarily in OB is certainly a choice, but will not occur without residency training in both disciplines.