Where can i find a obstetrics and gynecology who talks straight to me and not computer?

Dr. Walter Kobasa
Your doctor: You need to see your obgyn. In my practice i see the patient directly and answer questions like it was done for years. With the advent of text messages the good old face to face converstion seems to be fading away. Every method of communication has its pros and cons.
Dr. Jonathan Song
Specializes in Gynecology, Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
Rare: To enhance our accuracy in medical documenting and to improve efficiency, most practices are adopting electronic medical records so unfortunately, you may encounter more doctors using computers with less time for eye-contacts. Some doctors will do both. Personally, i see pts first and document later because i feel uncomfortable; this however doubles your day at the office and difficult to do.