NJ

what made you decide to go into obstetrics and gynecology?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Happy : Most the time we deal with healthy people going through pregnancy. This makes it a happy profession. We get to do surgery as well as primary care. You get to develop long-term relationships with the patients that we care for and guide them through many different life changes.
Dr. Yonatan Mahller
Moms and babies: I became a physician to help people. I became a obstetrician and gynecologist to take care of woman at all ages including the special time of bringing babies into the world.
Dr. Carol Major
I love OB/GYN: When I was a medical student, OB/GYN was the speciality that I feel in love with. I love working with women at the various different stages of their lives- from menarche to pregnancy to menopause. Its a speciality where you get the opportunity to have an amazing relationship with your patients because you get to experience some of the most intimate and important times in their lives.