NY

I have had a stomach bug a few weeks back. doctor gave me ciprozozole and micromizole to clear up gastritis. i think i contracted h pylori. i was on these meds for five days. since then, i have burning in the chest , upper left armpit and left ar?

Dr. Richard Romano
Gastritis : More information is needed. Why were you given these medications? Was a scope placed in the stomach or your stool tested to show that you needed these antibiotics.? Here in the US we treat H Pylori when we confirm the diagnosis. What were the symptoms of your stomach bug? I recommend seeing a doctor in person

Last updated Jan 5, 2021