ZA

I went to the docter on the 31 desember. for pain in my calf. they did a sonar and said its two clots in my muscle not in my vains. since then my calf is still sore. wake up now with a very numb dead left arm 1.5 hour ago. arm is movable but bit numb?

Dr. Sue Ferranti
Go to ER...: You need to go to an emergency room and find out if you have a blood clot in your arm or if you are having a more systemic problem-like a blood disorder leading to blood clots. You may need to be on blood thinning medication to prevent more blood clots that can lead to strokes, heart attacks, lung clots, etc. So, go to the nearest emergency room now for further evaluation and treatment. Good luck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 3, 2021