I engaged in sexual activity (rubbing of sexual organs, fingering) and 2 days later, my urine stream is weak & my bladder doesn't empty completely. no pain. what can it be? does this sound worrisome?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Urinary tract : It is quite likely that you could have a urinary tract infection and you would need a urinalysis to confirm. It is not unusual for bacteriato be transmitted into the urinary tract of a female during this type of activity. The sooner this can be done, the sooner of your treatment will begin and your symptoms could improve.

Answered 12/28/2020

15 views

UTI or injury: The fingering of the vagina and vulva may have introduced bacteria into the bladder creating a urinary tract infection (UTI). It will cause the symptoms that you have or an injury to the bladder from below. The bladder & urethra reside just above the vagina and the urethra is very short enhancing bacterial entry. See a MD soon for evaluation and Rx.

Answered 4/20/2021

15 views