ZA

i took a swim monday last week did not go to work last week thursday as i had a runny nose and flu like feeling i took acc200 and corenza c no i have a slight dry cough drinking coughing syrup wanted to test for covid but unsure my symptoms are that?

COVID 19 sx's: COVID 19 Sx's may include fever, cough, feeling tired, shortness of breath, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, chills, chest pain, nasal congestion, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. Suspicion for COVID 19 is higher if you have at least 2 of these sx's: temp of at least 99.6, Cough, Short of breath, Chills, Shivering, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, new loss of taste or sm