France

Hello, 5 month old stopped babbling ( she used to babble and coo a lot to communicate earliier). she smiles, laughs and squeals and seems to fake cough as well. she is also not rolling over yet. should i be concerned? thank you?

Worrisome : I would want to see & evaluate such a child in the office. The sequence of events in normal development are a continuum that seems to have stopped in the posted description. Both the speech & motor skills are a concern. I would take the kid in when space is available.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 13, 2020