I was exposed to second hand smoke until i was about 18 from when i was born. now im scared that im gonna get cancer in my 30s or 40s or just in general. what is my risk or chances of getting lung cancer?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Risk: The longer you live/work/recreate in a smoke free environment, the less the chance of cancer. And the differences are dramatic. Please go over your entire medical history with you General Physician so that variation from your personal baseline can be evaluated. If you do't have a GP', find one, and have a base-line physical exam established, the go yearly for review.

Last updated Nov 23, 2020