hi my son is 8 years old he has a runny stomach for the past 5 days last night he was up all night, he says he feels like he want to throw up all the time and feels like the last food he ate is stuck in his throat ?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Boris Ripa
36 years experience Pediatrics
Could be viral : Infection. Keep your son hydrated. If no improvement in few days, contact your doctor .
Answered on Nov 10, 2020
49 years experience Pathology
See doctor: Five days too long to wait to see a doctor with the symptoms your son has. He is at risk of getting dehydrated. It is imperative that he drink fluid, water, juice, soda, electrolyte drinks and see a doctor at the earliest. Wish you and your son good health!
Answered on Nov 10, 2020