ZA

I have a sharp pain on the right side of my neck, below the ear and radiating towards my throat and the back of my neck. worse when i turn my head to the side?

Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor. In the mean time you may take Paracetamol for the pain, no more than 4 g in one day, no alcohol. Regular exercise may help in relaxing the muscles in the neck and alleviate pain. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 28, 2020