Plano, TX

i had blood work done and my mvp is high at 13.2 everything else is within normal range. im 25 year old female i eat an all plant based diet and im active. i have been diagnosed with hypothyroid 7 years ago i take levothyroxine 75mcg?

Pathology 49 years experience
See below: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, your slightly high MPV is not a cause for concern. Get HPV vaccine. Wish you good health!