U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 20-year-old female asked:

Hello doctor i have been feeling some numbness and tingling feeling in one of my legs and some back pain. i went to the hospital and they gave me some medicine and said i need to see a physical therapist. so what exercises do to remove this pain?

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management 40 years experience
Leg pain: PT will help by teaching you how to strengthen your back muscles, positional changes, they may add traction as well. IN most cases PT is quite helpful.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Oct 27, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.