What could make me keep diaheria, having numbness in legs, feet, and hands, and make my chest hurt? went to the er about a month ago symptoms of serve diaheria, chest pains, and tingling in legs, feet, and hands. er doctor did blood work and dignose was l

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 32 years experience
You : You need to go back and be re-evaluated in the er based on your symptoms. If you had hypokalemia (low potassium), and now are dehydrated, have diarrhea, can't eat, have photophobia (light sensitivity) and stomach pain, then you need to go back to the er.
Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine : Agree with Dr. E. You need an in-person evaluation and probably some tests. Keep hydrated with water and drinks like Gatorade.
Last updated Dec 16, 2018