i have a cosmetic surgery coming up next year. i currently dont have a pcp nor health insurance. im able to pay all expenses out of pocket. what i need to know is, how can i get all my required pre op surgery testing done? (cbc,ekg,chest x-ray,etc?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Cosmetic Surgery: Not sure of what procedures are being performed or what pre-op tests are necessary for these procedures. Upon consulting with the surgeon who is to perform these procedures, their office will guide you as to what is necessary pre-operatively. These tests are usually completed near the time of surgery, so you have plenty of time until 2021.