U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 28-year-old female asked:

When should i go for blood test when i have been registered under chronical illnesses like hiv/aids?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
Which test?: Your question is not clear. If you are concerned about HIV test, get it at your earliest. If if is some other test, please provide additional information. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 15, 2020
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.