have a fever of 102 all day,headache, body aches. should i get tested for covid?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
24 years experience Pediatrics
Yes: You should be tested for Covid. Begin self-isolation and quarantine from others. Use a mask if you go out for the test and remain at least 6 feet from others. Use Acetaminophen for fever/pain, drink lots of fluids, and rest. Seek Medical attention if you develop difficulty breathing, persistent chest pains, blue tinged lips or face or new onset confusion/lethargy.
Answered on Oct 12, 2020
1
Dr. Jessica Allan
Yes please : Put on a mask and go to Urgent Care to get tested for SarsCoV2 RNA (Covid 19) and the flu. Once you have the diagnosis following the guidelines the Doctors advise you. Get well soon!
Answered on Oct 13, 2020