if i took a 10,000 mg of cranberry dose what will happen to me ? i have infection and i am taking an anti biotic i will never take this dose though. i took it today and i feel my body is really tired?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 53 years experience
UTI treatment: This sounds mostly like a psychological reaction and probably not dangerous. But discuss with your doctor if you continue to feel unwell. FYI, cranberry has no health benefit. It was once thought to help treat or prevent urinary tract infections, but that has been disproved. But keep taking the antibiotic -- that's what is going to cure you.