I am 17 years old and i am consuming whey protein for last 2years should i continue to take whey protein which includes integedients like glutamine acid and glutamic is it safe for me to take whey protein continuous?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
SAFE: Yes, Whey protein is a safe/ healthy supplement when added to an already solid diet and exercise regimen. Whey protein contains easily digestible amino acids which can be quickly utilized by the body post work out to help rebuild muscle. The ratios of protein to calories and protein to fat in whey protein are far superior to most whole-food protein sources. Glutamine is an important amino acid.

Last updated Sep 16, 2020