Lake Oswego, OR

I have been having some serious pain in my left wrist. im not sure if it has been being on the computer so much but it makes it very difficult to get work done. wrist pain?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Overuse injury: Overuse injuries of the wrist are common causes of wrist pain in the absence of trauma. Carpal tunnel syndrome is especially associated with computer keyboard use, piano playing and other wrist intensive activities. OTC splints can provide some support so that the wrist is kept in a neutral position and ice can help reduce the swelling and pain.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 12, 2020